Thursday, January 3, 2013

Make a Natural First Aid Kit: Meet Healing Head-On with Herbs

Make a Natural First Aid Kit: Meet Healing Head-On with Herbs: I used to keep my homemade herbal products in different parts of the house, depending on their uses, but I soon realized it would be much easier to find things when I needed them if they were stored together in one place. Once I had gathered the ingredients and supplies, I began searching for the perfect storage container. I considered art-supply boxes, tackle boxes, cosmetic boxes and sewing boxes, but finally settled on a heavy-duty, three-tiered plastic toolbox. I also have a smaller version of the kit containing my most essential items that I carry when I travel. It is important that everything in your remedy kit be clearly labeled, and I find it helpful to include an instruction sheet on the proper use of each item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

***** READ BEFORE POSTING COMMENTS *****

ADVERTISING IN COMMENTS IS NOT PERMITTED.

DO NOT try to sneak in a link to your 3rd-party store (e.g., Shelf Reliance, Amazon, etc. etc.). I smell these a mile away and will mark you as a spammer If you wish to advertise with a link on my blog, email me at edcpre p at g mail dot com with a full description.

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.